A meals processor is an electrical equipment that operates with quick going and sharp blades and discs. Like other electrical devices, a foods processor need to always be taken care of with treatment. Stick to these protection ideas to secure you and your relatives from misuse and harm.
- The appliance’s blades and discs run and move at substantial speeds. Make positive your palms and kitchen utensils, like spatulas or wooden spoons, are kept away from the shifting blades and discs when processing food. Only insert your hands or kitchen area utensils into the foods processor after the equipment is off and unplugged.
- As stated, the blades and discs are really sharp and ought to be dealt with and stored meticulously. When connecting the motor shaft or stem to the processing unit, constantly place the blades and discs on flat, steady surfaces to minimize opportunity speak to with them.
- Make guaranteed the function bowl is securely locked just before putting blades or discs on the motor shaft.
- In no way set meals or other ingredients into the get the job done bowl until eventually the blades and discs are securely in position.
- Always use the pusher or food plunger to transfer food items into the bowl and into the spinning blades or discs. Under no circumstances set your fingers into the feed tube or function bowl even though it is in procedure.
- Make confident the blade or disc has stopped spinning right before you get rid of the address from the work bowl.
- Make absolutely sure the processor is turned off and unplugged from the electrical outlet prior to eliminating foods, transforming areas or cleansing it.
- Just after your food stuff processing is done, first remove the work bowl from the processor’s base ahead of eliminating any blades or discs.